CURRENT WORK

CURRENT WORK
I have always struggled with looking at myself or my life objectively. This has been a particular challenge when it comes to the narrative behind my artwork. Over the years I have experimented with many approaches, mediums, subject matters, all while trying to find the process that would allow me to accurately communicate my feelings and thoughts around a subject. They are often complex and shifting. I’ve struggled to capture this in a singular image, a static self contained work. I now believe I have found the “language” and process that lets me fully articulate the intricacies of my perspective. And beyond that, I believe I have found the way that allows my work to be a conversation with the viewer. It is no longer linear and it invites the viewer to physically manifest their interpretation. This process allows the work to keep evolving over time. I have finally manifested the first whispers of this idea, and it is everything I imagined it to be. Meaning via context. The experiment is now over. Now it is time to express and explore.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

INKED MAGAZINE FEATURE

I am so humbled that Inked Magazine has featured an interview with me regarding my Tattoo Illustration course at Purchase College SUNY. Thank you Cassie, and thank you to everyone who has shown support. Here is a link to the online article.
I DO NOT PERSONALLY ENDORSE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THE ADS BELOW.